Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter in Palm Springs







Bo and I got away by ourselves to Palms Springs for my birthday surprise last weekend.  We went to the Pacific Life Open in Indian Wells and had a great time.  I think I've created a monster though, Bo couldn't stand me watching so much tennis before and now he has his favorite players Mardy Fish and Novak Djokovic and is not afraid to cheer against his wife in the semifinal.  I got to see my favorite players up close with awesome tickets and even got on TV.  Bo now is the tennis pro and played twice this week hoping to join the big men soon. 

1 comment:

footloose101 said...

Wow, Bo is that YOU out there as the pro? You get around, man.
Both of you look great! Tennis, eh?
I wanna watch! We are going to Palm Springs at Christmas...never been there, but it looks beautiful.

You are the most handsome couple! Gee! I wonder how lucky I was to have a little part in this set-up.
Miss you both....
Happy McKinley is here.
Love,
RaNae