



Well I'm only a couple months late but I guess better late than never. The photo shoot started out pretty good and then Reagan got tired and hungry so the white dress pictures were not as good as the apple shirt ones but great for a two year old. She has become quite the little talker and now tells me "I don't want it Mommy" and "No" lovely I know but I guess girls are a whole new ball game. The boys never went through the terrible twos so they just got into stuff when I didn't have my eyes on them. I'm just glad that we found her and that she's ours.
6 comments:
She sure looks cute.
She is a doll! Count your lucky starts that your boys were so good! And, YES, girls are a whole new ballgame! Have fun with them!
Those pictures are simply adorable.
Love,
Carla
k those are adorable! it's so fun to see her lil' personality come out as she gets older & more comfortable with her new fam:)
We love the pictures of Reagan. They are so cute and she looks adorable!
Reagan is so cute! I'm so glad you found her too, because she is my little buddy. I love her!
Post a Comment