Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MCKINLEY 4 months





I can't believe how big McKinley is getting, she is so much fun and is a good girl for the most part. She goes to sleep around 7:30pm and wakes up just to eat around 6am then for good around 9am.   She wakes up happy too cooing and talking we just have so much fun with her.  Her brothers and sister spoil her so she does like to be entertained when she is awake and look she already sits up. well we just can't get enough of her. 

6 comments:

Megan said...

I just want to kiss those little cheeks! She's so adorable. xoxo.

Kelli said...

She is an absolute doll!

Tiffani said...

She really is so cute. Those pictures turned out great.

Bree said...

Mckinley is so adorable. i love her smile. :}
bree

care bear said...

Hey, it's December now! - I am going through NEW "cutie picture" withdrawls!

Having adorable children means you have a responsibility you know! :)

BTW I got a compliment on my haircut from Alexis sewing teacher.

Tami

stitchnlilo13 said...

She is so adorable, I can't believe how all your kids have grown!