Friday, February 20, 2009

Say cheese!






Mckinley is so funny this morning she was cheesing it up and i could not resist. I should have done a video because it was also the sound that she was making this face but I had a hard enough time taking the pictures with out her stealing the camera out of my hand.  She wants to walk but then again she is chicken which just makes her laugh if you even try to get her to walk. She either sits down or pinches you like crazy to not let go.  She is almost 9 months the time is going too fast with my last kid. It makes me sad but i'm excited to see how her personality turns out.

2 comments:

Megan said...

So, cute Wend! I can just hear her little noises. She is adorable and I want to kiss those little cheeks. I can't wait to see you this summer! When are you coming?

Admin said...

Wow, she is smiling really big! I think her nickname should be "Cheeks", we miss you guys, hopefully we'll see you again soon

Brett