So we had to use our disneyland annual passes (thanks Stan and Carla christmas 2008)one more time before they expired and thanks to bo's mile and cheap hotels (&brett and lauren watchin the girls, you're the best)we could make it happen. So the highlight of the trip was probably running into Nicolas Cage. Bo spotted him first and I said no that isn't him but I got closer to investigate. No doubt after listening to him talk the the disneyland guide I was convinced (that and someone came up and asked him for his autograph) so I asked him if we could take a picture with him and he was totally nice. One other person asked for a picture and then we went into the tiki room with him (although he was not singing with the rest of us he did take off the glasses and hat and had some crazy hair anybody would have tried to hide.
We met up with our friends and and the kids discovered a new place they had never been (I know can you believe it somewhere we haven't been in disneyland) kinda like the time we finally went into the brother bear exhibit and then we couldn't get the kids to leave. Anyway Innoventions is that weird moving circular building that I haven't been to forever but they have new inventions of the future including video games, nice we come to disneyland to play rock band we can do that at home! The boys could not get enough of screeming california and had to go in the single rider line so that they could do it again and again without waiting forever.
Of course we made it to the Hillbillies but they only play on the weekends now so it was sad that we couldn't go everyday we were there.
Captain EO was back in full force to remember Michael Jackson so we couldn't miss it. I didn't remember that the whole theater bumping to the music before but I loved every minute.
Bo and I of course were trying to beat each other on Buzz and the Toy Story ride and I'm sad to say I didn't win even a single time usually I can win at least one time maybe its the fact that I've never picked up a gun in my life. Anyway sorry for the novel but a great time was had by all.
2 comments:
051394
Love all the new posts Wendi! The pics are so cute! I am writing this as we are almost to Disneyland ourselves! Yah! I can't believe the twins are 8 already--- seems too crazy! I love their suits!
Oh, Scott would be so jealous!!! He LOVES Nicholas Cage. I would never have been able to pick him out, he was well disguised! Very cool. Glad you had fun and are doing well.
Post a Comment