I can't believe McKinley is two already where does the time go? She picked out her favorite color yellow although she sometimes calls it pink so maybe she just likes saying the word. Every time I would ask her what she wanted for her birthday she would say cake, and for the last few months when you asked her how old she was she would say two and hold up one finger so she is already lying about her age. She is such a ham and loves the being the star of the family.
So I had been sing happy birthday all week long and she would say cha cha cha in the pauses and she loved it, then when we all started singing to her for real she began to cry so hard and only stopped when we finished singing. I don't know what that was all about I don't think it was out of tune or anything but hopefully she won't cry next year.
1 comment:
I love this little girl!!! It was so much fun seeing you last week Wendi. I wish we had more time together. I miss you already! xoxo
Post a Comment