Wednesday, April 23, 2008

33 weeks

Well I only had one more week last time so hopefully I'll make it 

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, Wendi look how cute you are!!

You look great! Only a few weeks left.

Tiffani said...

Wendi! You're a blogger! Thanks for the invite. And you seriously are the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen. It's not really fair.

Heidi said...

WHAT?!! I had no idea . . . you've got to do better at communicating with ME! What are you having and how many? I am so happy for you and so so so happy that you are a blogger!

Love you

heidi

footloose101 said...

I loved Heidi's comment...she's a hoot. So glad I met her after your mission. You look darling pregnant! I bet you are glad it's over now, though! I love that feeling when they come out and you can breathe again!
RaNae (I need to change my username so you know who is talking)