Tuesday, May 20, 2008

jackson and grant


                                                                          JACKSON
                                                                      GRANT
The boys got a delayed birthday present from their nascar crazy father.  There have already been some close calls and a dented tree but Bo thinks they will rival the best drivers since they started at age six. Who says you can't live your dreams through your kids.

6 comments:

Paije said...

Those things are so fun! The girls had a great time riding them--thanks for sharing!Paije

Parri said...

It's about time girl! Thanks for the invite. See you tonight at the shower:)

Tiffani said...

WHOA! I hadn't actually seen the cars. They look so cute in their little helmets. I'm excited for the shower!

Kyle and Megan said...

Yeah your blogging so now we can see you and your family. We can't wait to see you with all your additions to your family. Can you beleive it we only have 2 more weeks left, thats crazy.

Kyle

footloose101 said...

These are darling pics! I went to the first NASCAR race at Larry Miller's track last summer and LOVED it! What a pair these two are! haha
RaNae

Cole said...

Those are some sweet rides. I'll have to show my dad and hope he gets inspired...I can see it now. A track around his property. He always talked about getting gokarts for me and my bro., maybe he'll just foot the bill for my kods toys, yeah, right.