I finally took McKinley to get her pictures taken and she was such a good girl until she had had enough. she is so alert and wants to see all the action going on around her.
She is so cute. I love her outfit. Where do you get all her cute clothes? We have a blog but it is private. If you want an invite email me and i would love to send you one.
what an adorable baby! i will definitely come your way when i need my girl fix! glad for bo's sake that she still looks like him so he can claim a role in creating your children:)
2 comments:
She is so cute. I love her outfit. Where do you get all her cute clothes? We have a blog but it is private. If you want an invite email me and i would love to send you one.
Jenae Zollweg
jjenae2001@hotmail.com
what an adorable baby! i will definitely come your way when i need my girl fix! glad for bo's sake that she still looks like him so he can claim a role in creating your children:)
Post a Comment