WHAT? I was just checking to see if you'd had her yet! . . . I don't know what is wrong with me! She is like a toddler now!
Wendy, she is so beautiful. I miss you so much and I'm so amazed at all that your life is right now. I hope you are ok. I love you and I think you and McKinley are so stinking cute.
Hey, Wendi! Jamie Reber here! I see your family has grown quite a bit since I left! Congratulations! McKinley is just beautiful. We have a blog also, but it is private. If you are interested, e-mail me at thereberfamily at hotmail dot com and then I'll send you an invite.
7 comments:
she looks so cute. when are you going to bless her?
I love her dress Wendi. She looks so cute.
That is one beautiful little girl! You guys do nice work. Did Carla make her dress? Indeed she looks like a princess, but just you wait!!!
Oh those photos are so cute. She looks like an angel.
WHAT? I was just checking to see if you'd had her yet! . . . I don't know what is wrong with me! She is like a toddler now!
Wendy, she is so beautiful. I miss you so much and I'm so amazed at all that your life is right now. I hope you are ok. I love you and I think you and McKinley are so stinking cute.
Oh My gosh Wendi!!
She is so dang cute! and the dress!! I triple love it!
What a beautiful family you and Bo have created!
Love to all!
Hey, Wendi! Jamie Reber here! I see your family has grown quite a bit since I left! Congratulations! McKinley is just beautiful. We have a blog also, but it is private. If you are interested, e-mail me at thereberfamily at hotmail dot com and then I'll send you an invite.
Post a Comment