Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Mom






My mom was a wonderful lady and i've missed talking to her for these last seven years.   She was such a support to me and helped me through good times and bad.  Though we are sorry that she passed it was a relief for her broken body and i know she is happy now. We love you mom!  Thanks to all those who attended the funeral and gave service to my family in this trying time you don't know how much it meant and helped.

2 comments:

tara said...

I Wendi and family. I found you too. I just left Megan and Kyle's blog. Wow, the kids are so cute. McKinley is so pretty, I miss holding her. Well, Like I told Megan...I am here in California visiting my Mom and family. I am gonna be here til the end of September. Then it's back to Utah. I hope all is well with the babies. Oh, your dad should be in town soon, Send him my Hello's. I will keep in touch with you from time to time thru your blog. Take care. TARA

Kelli said...

It was good to see you and your cute family while you were here! Now we need to plan a trip to come see you!