sunday after church Reagan wanted to hold McKinley so i took some pictures really quick, she loves being a big sister but she doesn't hold still for too long.
The polka dot dresses are adorable! It was so good to see you last week. Your remarks at the service were so touching. I love you and I hope that you know I am here for you.
Wendy wow your family has grown!your girls are beautiful and your boys are getting so big! Miss you and i really miss you cutting my hair! Rachel Allred
3 comments:
The polka dot dresses are adorable! It was so good to see you last week. Your remarks at the service were so touching. I love you and I hope that you know I am here for you.
Your girls and are so cute in the polka dot dresses. YOu sure have a cute family.
Wendy wow your family has grown!your girls are beautiful and your boys are getting so big! Miss you and i really miss you cutting my hair! Rachel Allred
Post a Comment