Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July at the cabin









Once again we spent the 4th at the cabin and had a great time. Mckinley thought she was hot stuff now walking good enough to go out on the deck and play with her bid sister.  Bo and Grant decided they needed their heads shaved so we did that.  Fireworks were fun and dangerous but no limbs were severed.  I think the kids went fishing every day but they didn't catch a thing. I got my workout by hiking the stairs to the A frame (where we stayed with all of us at the cabin it was close quarters) because the tram was broken.  I don't know how we did it before the tram but let me tell you it wasn't fun but my buns were burning.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like fun Wend! We missed you at Bear Lake last week. I can't wait to see you in August!!! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. They are growing so fast. xoxo....

Rebecca Parker said...

Hope you got my text?! Sorry if you needed goggles there too...we'll figure out how to get 'em back to their rightful owner ASAP! We need to conider a cabin exchange one of these days so you can check out Lk Merwin & we can see Coeur D'Alene! Glad you made it over there & looks like Bo could join you-That's always nice!

Lauren said...

How come Baylee is flipping off the camera in the first picture?