Sunday, July 26, 2009

Grant loses his first tooth




So my boys are seven and haven't lost a single tooth until today.  Grant started wiggling it on friday at the pool and just kept pushing and tugging and then today I said to him do you want me to call Grandpa over to give you his special bonk to get your tooth out? He said he didn't think it was wiggly enough so I said let me feel.  I pushed it backwards and it was just right for the wonder bonk so I called Grandpa and he came right over and said now you'll never know when your tooth comes out and bonks him on the back of the head and it came out. Grant didn't know what hit him and didn't even know it was out but talked for days about how happy he was that he finally lost a tooth.  Needless to say somebody else is tugging on his teeth in hopes of wiggling his out.

No comments: