Sunday, August 23, 2009

Treehouse Museum

All the Kids
Grant
Jack
Reagan Corbin McKinley
Coleman
Jillian
So my sister Heidi and I drove up to Ogden to go to the treehouse museum with my brother Kyle and his wife Megan. They have really come a long way to make Ogden the new and hip place to be and we had a great time exploring there. There are these crazy painted horse statues all over the city and this one was just outside the museum. Th kid s had fun making crafts, climbing up the treehouse and even got to ride in the rodeo. The highlight of the trip I think came at the end of the day when we watched the wind tunnel instructor I thought all the kids would die from laughter. After two long attempts to put the video up i was unsuccessful so just try and image a guy flying all around a room on his head and all the kids laughing so had they can hardly stand up.


No comments: