
Well I can't believe that it is that time of year again, where has the summer gone? Don't get me wrong I love the kids back in school that means I get my house back and maybe it will stay clean for a few hours while the girls are in taking a nap. This year the boys didn't know who their teachers were until we got to school because we got home monday from utah and missed the meet your teacher day. Logan and Halli were in the same boat so we drove them to school and figured out that Grant had Mrs. Kelso(she was there when Bo was there but he can't remember if he had her but I wasn't about to bring that up and get Grant in trouble before the year even started) and Jack has Mrs. Johnson(Logan's teacher last year) The boys were so excited to start school and I was excited for a little peace and quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment