Wednesday, June 4, 2008

She is Here!!!




Today at 7:54 am PST the newest edition to our family came into the world.  6lbs 12oz  and 19" length.  The C-Section delivery went well and both mother and baby are recovering well and doing great.  It was a little less stressful and more easy going than the first time, but it allowed us to really enjoy the joy of our new baby being born.  Wendi will be in the hospital for a couple of days recuperating and then we will take our new sweetheart home for good.

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful you guys! I love the picture of the boys with her. We can't wait to meet little McKinley!

Kyle and Megan said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. She is so cute. We can't wait to see her.

Parri said...

She is adorable & I'm glad I was able to be there.

footloose101 said...

Hello Wendi and Bo!
How happy I was to get your email and be able to see your beautiful little girl! Last time I saw Wendi I don't think she knew it was a girl...so I am just dying with excitement! I LOVE her name. Lincoln and Bre had their new little boy just 8 hours earlier. His name is Liam.
Wow...so many things have happened in my own life...I will comment on every posting you have.
Thanks for stopping in to see me Wendi...my foot is better. I am sure it was broken (and my house is now presentable.) But at least I could see you and watch the boys harrass the cat! We HAVE to get together soon to catch up. To see my new grandson go to smugmug.com and type lincolnpalmer in the search. Click on family and scroll through.

I am so happy !!! I feel like you are part of my family (especially for now while our names are the same)

You have a beautiful little family...please send me your Phone # over email!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations Palmer Family!

We are so happy for you! She is very blessed to have you guys as mom and dad!

Love to all!