Hey Wendi! She is gorgeous! Congratulations! If you ever need someone to hold her at church....I'm sure there is quite the waiting line with all of the family you have there but if they ever don't show, pick me, pick me. (I'm totally waving my hand in the air right now) :)
Hey Wendi...this is Vanessa. From Hawaii, back in the day when you and Bo were newleyweds (I was the sitter for parri and paije)! Look at your cute family! The new little sweetie is darling. I love her name too! Well, I wish you and the family the best!
Wendi, I am so excited that I came across your blog - it is such a fantastic way to stay in touch when you are so far away. Of course, I hadn't heard that your little girl was here. I hadn't heard until just a week or so ago that you had added another child before her! Now I can stay in touch via your blog. I am very partial to the name McKinley. My oldest granddaughter is McKinley and I have always loved it! Fill me in on all the details. Congratulations. -vicki-
8 comments:
Thank you for letting me come and hold her last night. She is such a little cutie!
Hey Wendi! She is gorgeous! Congratulations! If you ever need someone to hold her at church....I'm sure there is quite the waiting line with all of the family you have there but if they ever don't show, pick me, pick me. (I'm totally waving my hand in the air right now) :)
P.S. Wendi, you look AMAZING for just having a baby...and a c-section at that!
Congratulations! You have a beautiful family.
Love,
Aaron, Jenae and Lainie Zollweg
McKinley is oh soooo beautiful - congratulations! Can't wait to meet her.
Great to find you blogging!
- Tami,Kevin & family
Congratulations!!! Both little girls are absolutely adorable. We wish you the best!!!
Hey Wendi...this is Vanessa. From Hawaii, back in the day when you and Bo were newleyweds (I was the sitter for parri and paije)! Look at your cute family! The new little sweetie is darling. I love her name too! Well, I wish you and the family the best!
Wendi, I am so excited that I came across your blog - it is such a fantastic way to stay in touch when you are so far away. Of course, I hadn't heard that your little girl was here. I hadn't heard until just a week or so ago that you had added another child before her! Now I can stay in touch via your blog. I am very partial to the name McKinley. My oldest granddaughter is McKinley and I have always loved it! Fill me in on all the details. Congratulations. -vicki-
Post a Comment