Friday, June 27, 2008

three weeks old




i can't believe McKinley is already 3 weeks old.  She weighed 8 lbs at the doctor so she eats well and is so alert when she isn't sleeping or eating.  the boys love helping out and holding her we are so blessed to have her.

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't seen this little one since she was just a week old and she just gets cuter everyday! She is also the best dressed little girl on the block...those outfits are so adorable! But what do I expect with Wendi dressing her?!

grammy vicki said...

What a babe! She is growing so quickly. Loved the pictures with she and Corbin. Wish we could have seen you while you were her for Bear Lake.

Rebecca Parker said...

so cute & looking more like a Palmer than typical newborn as she was tiny on my visit:) thought of you when I saw some new lines @ Gymboree that had navy blue in 'em:) since you missed that one @ Gap?! would love to bond again soon when you get back from UT!