Well the boys got pumpkins at the beginning of the month when we went to a party and they decorated them so cute but the decided that we need to carve them on the other side so I had been putting them off because it is so messy so I finally agreed. I cut the whole in the top told them to get the gutts out and write faces on them then come get me and went off to finish my book I started on the cruise. When they came to get me I think they only took the seeds out so I had to get in there and do it but then they put the smallest faces on them that I totally got a workout carving them but maybe I'm just out of shape. My only motivation was the seeds just love them yummy.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Pumpkin carving
Well the boys got pumpkins at the beginning of the month when we went to a party and they decorated them so cute but the decided that we need to carve them on the other side so I had been putting them off because it is so messy so I finally agreed. I cut the whole in the top told them to get the gutts out and write faces on them then come get me and went off to finish my book I started on the cruise. When they came to get me I think they only took the seeds out so I had to get in there and do it but then they put the smallest faces on them that I totally got a workout carving them but maybe I'm just out of shape. My only motivation was the seeds just love them yummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always get stuck with dirty work of cleaning 'em out too, but Chris is the artistic carver:) You gotta tell me your secret to making seeds taste good 'cuz I must be doing something wrong...I did make 4 great pumpkin desserts outta 'em though! Something about fall recipes!:) That plus caramel apple cider/hot choc & Halloween candy haven't been the best diet?!
Post a Comment