All the kids
McKinley fairy
Grandma and the kid the guys were hunting
Grant Optimus prime Jack Bumblebee
McKinley holding baby Nixon
(she can't get enough of those babies)
Reagan called herself seeping booty
All the grandkids -Bree too old
The kids after some serious trunking sat down to eat a few pieces of candy before some more tricking at real houses. The boys decided to wear their heelys so they could roll to all the cars
We had a great time at the annual trunk or treat this year and let me just say this is not a typo this is a picture of our Bishop and his wife (go slash and partner from guitar hero) he got the swine flu the next day so I don't think he'll be wearing the stretchy pants again.
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute:) We miss hanging out with you guys, not that we saw each other that much beforehand...just nice to always be able to pick up where left off with good friends/almost fam! I like how the Transformers are posed out in nature--btw, might need to borrow that OP costume next year to go with our Bumblebee hand-me-down & Luke will be Megatron thanks to Wal-Mart clearance:) Reagan's pronunciation makes the princess even better; let's just say I can't even post what Dane called a gift certificate on our blog, but funny to hear their interpretation! I also like how Kinley thinks she is such an old woman comp to these babies?!
Post a Comment